I decided to try a 30 day blogging challenge. It’s simple and full of silly questions, and it means that this blog won’t be neglected for months at a time! Most of the topics include list making, which happens to make me a very happy person. There are a few topics/questions that are a bit personal, so if you have anything specific you would like me to write about – the comment section is below and it’s a bit rusty!
30 Days | Day 1 – List 10 things that make you very happy.
- Books. Every single thing about (almost) every single book makes me happy. The texture. The smell. The story awaiting me inside. The satisfaction and pain of saying farewell to yet another story. Books = heaven.
- Good morning texts. Knowing that someone thought about me at the beginning of their day makes my day. I try to send good morning texts on a regular basis, because I know I’m not alone in this feeling.
- Thunderstorms. I adore thunderstorms – they’re the only reason I can tolerate summer.
- Moody/sad music. Especially paired with a good ‘ole thunderstorm.
- Silence. I can lay on my bed and stare at the ceiling for hours, thinking about nothing in particular. It’s how I process best and think through the important things in life. I also love people who aren’t afraid of silence and understand that nothing is ‘wrong’ with me because I don’t feel the need to fill empty space with empty words.
- Art. I love making art and I love seeing art. GIVE ME ART.
- Research bunny trails. I like getting lost when studying something. If I’m going to start by Googling one thing and end up learning about something else entirely by the end of it, then it has been a good day.
- Crocheting. It’s mindless and useful and it gives me an excuse to watch entire seasons of tv shows without feeling like I wasted a lot of time.
- Traveling. I haven’t done too much of it at this point in my life, but experiencing new things from different cultures and meeting wonderful people is a fantastic thing.
- Lists. If you can make a list, you should make a list. It’s fact.