30 Days | Day 8 – What’s in my purse
In my purse, I have:
- $1.60 in change.
- Blue post-it notes
- One 32gb memory card
- Four pens
- One crochet hook
- A bottle of Ibuprofen
- An EPOH bag which holds all of the above belongings
- My wallet
- A journal for ideas and writing
- Artifact Uprising Instagram Prints
- Business Cards with an outdated blog address on them
- Hitrecord’s ‘The Tiny Book of Tiny Stories’, volume 1
- The Confessions by St. Augustine
My one rule for purchasing a bag is that it must be able to hold at least two books and this one is doing a stellar job!